ACS — Pack Hot - Dual
This is a work in progress
Pack outlet temperature exceeds 160°F.
- Dual Pack Failure: Cabin altitude will climb with both packs failed and should reach 8000 feet in approximately 3 minutes at normal cruise altitudes.
- POWER LEVERS . . . Reduce
- ECS Packs (Left and Right) . . . OFF
- Altitude Coordinate immediate descent
- Pressurization . . . Verify cabin climb rate
- RAM AIR (OHPTS / ECS) . . . Select
- CPC FAULT / MANUAL Switch . . . MANUAL
- CABIN ALT Knob . . . Climb (Full Open)
- Altitude . . . Descend to 10,000 feet or minimum enroute altitude (if higher)
- Airplane . . . Land as soon as practicable
CABIN ALTITUDE WILL CLIMB WITH BOTH PACKS SECURED. DO NOT DELAY DESCENT.
Continued flight with the TROV full open prevents cabin overheat conditions.
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018