Single Generator Failure
This is a work in progress
- Autobrakes: Disarmed.
- TPMS System: Unavailable.
- In Flight
- If the L Main AC Bus is not powered:
- If the L Main AC Bus is powered:
- If the affected generator did reset:
- If the affected generator did not reset:
- APU Generator Operations
- On Ground
- Affected GEN . . . OFF wait 5 sec, then ON
- AC / DC RESET . . . PRESS and RELEASE
- If the CAS Message remains displayed:
(1) Refer to 03-04-40, Emergency AC Bus Fault and AC / DC Reset.
(1) Affected GEN . . . OFF wait 5 sec, then ON
(2) AC / DC RESET . . . PRESS and RELEASE
(1) The procedure is complete.
(1) Affected GEN . . . OFF
(2) Operating GEN . . . Limit load to 100% by turning off non-essential equipment
(1) Altitude . . . Descend below 37,000 feet
(2) Refer to 03-03-10, APU Inflight Operation - Alternate Electrical Power Source.
(1) Airplane . . . Do not dispatch
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018