Fuel Pump Failure
This is a work in progress
- Engines: Maximum suction feed altitude is 20,000 feet. Engines will run erratically and may flameout if operated above this altitude without boosted fuel pressure.
- MAIN FUEL PUMP and ALT FUEL PUMP (Left and Right) . . . ON
- FUEL CROSSFLOW OPEN
- FUEL PUMP (Inoperative) OFF
- Fuel Balance Monitor and Maintain
- If fuel balancing is required: Refer to 02-08-60, Fuel Balancing in Flight.
Heated Fuel Return System is inhibited with the Crossflow Valve open.
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018