Both Main Gear Retracted, Nose Gear Down and Locked
This is a work in progress
- Verify configuration via visual inspection/video cameras.
- If unable to extend and lock down both main gear:
- Nose Gear . . . Retract
- If emergency landing gear extension was performed and left hydraulic pressure remains available:
- Refer to 04-18-60, All Gear Up Landing Procedure.
The two fully charged nitrogen bottles are designed to provide only one extension of landing gear.
(1) EMER LDG GEAR Handle . . . Push in
(2) Dump Valves (OHPTS/HYD) . . . RESET
(3) Dump Valve Indication . . . Verify transition from cyan to white
(4) LANDING GEAR . . . Retract
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018