One Main Gear and Nose Gear Down and Locked, Opposite Main Gear Retracted
This is a work in progress
Indicated main landing gear not down and locked.
- Nosewheel Steering: Unavailable with either main gear not down.
- If fully retracted:
- Airplane . . . Apply positive ‘G’
- If partially extended:
- a. Airplane . . . Yaw airplane into affected gear (left gear / left rudder or right gear / right rudder)
- Runway . . . Select longest and widest available
- Normal Approach and Landing. . . Conduct
- Ldg Gear Horn Inhibit (TSC/Aural Inhibits) . . . Select
- Touchdown . . . Side of runway with safe gear
- Airplane . . . Maintain wings level as long as possible
- SPEED BRAKES . . . EXTEND (as required)
- Directional control and stopping:
- Refer to 04-19-50, Emergency Airplane Evacuation.
Nosewheel steering, ground spoilers and thrust reversers will not be available with one main gear retracted.
(1) Rudder and Differential Brakes . . . Use
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018