One Main Gear Only Down and Locked
This is a work in progress
The two fully charged nitrogen bottles (3000 psi at 21°C (70°F) are designed to provide only one extension of landing gear.
Nose Landing Gear and Indicated main landing gear not down and locked.
- Nosewheel Steering: Unavailable.
- If only one main gear is extended:
- Verify configuration via visual inspection/video cameras.
- If configuration is verified:
- Refer to 04-18-60, All Gear Up Landing Procedure.
The two fully charged nitrogen bottles are designed to provide only one extension of landing gear.
(1) Retract gear and perform an all gear up landing.
(2) To retract the landing gear after extension via the EMER LDG GEAR Handle (if Left Hyd pressure is available):
(3) EMER LDG GEAR Handle . . . PUSH in
(4) Dump Valves (OHPTS/HYD) . . . RESET
(5) Dump Valve Indication . . . Verify transition from cyan to white
(6) LANDING GEAR . . . UP
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018