Bleed Pressure High - Single
This is a work in progress
Bleed air pressure has exceeded 75 PSI.
- Auto mode of WAI is prohibited.
- Maximum Altitude for Wing Anti-Ice is 32,000 feet.
- Maximum Altitude for Single Pack Operations is 48,000 feet.
- Wing anti-ice operation is restricted to single ECS pack operations.
- ENG BLEED AIR (Affected Side) . . . OFF
- ECS Pack (Affected Engine). . . OFF
- ECS / PRESS Synoptic Page . . . Select
- If the CAS message remains displayed:
- Throttle (Affected Engine) . . . Idle
- Airplane . . . Land at the nearest suitable airport
- If the CAS message is no longer displayed:
- Isolation Valve . . . Open (Depressed)
- ECS Pack (Affected Engine) . . . ON
- Dual ECS Pack Operation . . . Monitor
- WAI . . . Deselect Auto
- If the operating bleed system displays abnormal indications:
- If Wing Anti-Ice is required:
(1) Consider operation in a single ECS pack configuration to stabilize the BAS system.
(1) Altitude . . . Descend below 32,000 feet
(2) ECS Pack (Affected Engine) . . . OFF
(3) Isolation Valve . . . Closed (Out)
WAI MUST BE ACTIVATED AND REACH AN OPERATING TEMPERATURE GREATER THAN 100°F PRIOR TO ENTRY INTO ICING CONDITIONS.
(4) WAI . . . ON
(5) ECS System . . . Monitor
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 3, July 16, 2019
Gulstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 1, Oct 1, 2018