Bleed Pressure Low - Dual
This is a work in progress
Bleed air pressure less than 5 PSI.
- Cabin Altitude: Unavailable with both bleeds failed.
- Wing Anti-Ice: Unavailable.
- If a bleed air leak is suspected:
- ENG BLEED AIR (Left and Right) . . . OFF
- Altitude . . . Coordinate immediate descent
- Pressurization . . . Verify cabin climb rate
- Airplane . . . Depart icing conditions
- WAI . . . OFF
- RAM AIR (OHPTS / ECS) . . . Select
- Once altitude is less than 15,000 feet:
- Airplane . . . Land as soon as practicable
- If a bleed air leak is not suspected:
- Throttle . . . Advance
- ECS / PRESS Synoptic Page . . . Select
CABIN ALTITUDE WILL CLIMB WITH BOTH BLEEDS SECURED. DO NOT DELAY DESCENT.
(1) CPC FAULT / MANUAL Switch . . . MANUAL
Continued flight with the TROV full open prevents cabin overheat conditions.
(2) CABIN ALT Knob . . . Adjust (As Required)
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 3, July 16, 2019
Gulstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 1, Oct 1, 2018