Bleed Pressure Low - Single
This is a work in progress
Bleed air pressure is less than 5 PSI.
- Auto mode of WAI is prohibited.
- Maximum Airspeed for wing anti-ice operations is 0.85M.
- Maximum Altitude for Wing Anti-Ice is 32,000 feet.
- Maximum Altitude for Single Pack Operations is 48,000 feet.
- Wing anti-ice operation is restricted to single ECS pack operations.
- If a bleed air leak is suspected:
- Altitude . . . 48,000 feet (or less)
- ENG BLEED AIR (Affected Engine) . . . OFF
- ECS Pack (Affected Engine) . . . OFF
- Isolation Valve . . . Closed (Out)
- WAI . . . Deselect AUTO
- If Wing Anti-Ice required:
- If a bleed air leak is not suspected:
- Throttle (Affected Engine) . . . Advance
- ECS / PRESS Synoptic Page . . . Select
(1) Altitude . . . Descend below 32,000 feet
WAI MUST BE ACTIVATED AND REACH AN OPERATING TEMPERATURE GREATER THAN 100°F PRIOR TO ENTRY INTO ICING CONDITIONS.
(2) WAI . . . ON
(3) ECS System . . . Monitor
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 3, July 16, 2019
Gulstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 1, Oct 1, 2018