Bleed Air System Failure - Single
This is a work in progress
- Auto mode of WAI is prohibited.
- Maximum Airspeed for wing anti-ice operations is 0.85M.
- Maximum Altitude for Wing Anti-Ice is 32,000 feet.
- Maximum Altitude for Single Pack Operations is 48,000 feet.
- Wing anti-ice operation is restricted to single ECS pack operations.
- In Flight
- ENG BLEED AIR (Affected Engine) . . . OFF
- WAI . . . Deselect Auto
- If dual ECS pack operations are desired:
- If Wing Anti-Ice is required:
- On Ground
- Dispatch . . . Reference MMEL
(1) Isolation Valve . . . Open (Depressed)
If the operating BAS displays abnormal indications, consider operation in a single ECS pack configuration to stabilize the BAS system.
(2) Two ECS Pack Operation . . . Monitor
(1) Altitude . . . Descend below 32,000 feet
(2) Airspeed . . . 0.85M maximum
(3) ECS Pack (Affected Engine) . . . OFF
(4) Isolation Valve . . . Closed (Out)
WAI MUST BE ACTIVATED AND REACH AN OPERATING TEMPERATURE GREATER THAN 100°F PRIOR TO ENTRY INTO ICING CONDITIONS.
(5) WAI . . . ON
(6) ECS System . . . Monitor
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018
Gulstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 1, Oct 1, 2018