This is a work in progress
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz Power Supply: Automatically become inoperative if cabin altitude exceeds 14,500 feet.
- If dispatching unpressurized in order to comply with MMEL requirements:
- Internal Baggage Door . . . Open
- Baggage Compartment . . . Empty
- CPC FAULT/MANUAL Switch . . . MANUAL
- CABIN ALT Knob . . . FULL OPEN (CLIMB)
- RAM AIR (OHPTS/ECS) . . . Select
Internal baggage door must remain open for entire flight.
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018
Gulstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 1, Oct 1, 2018