THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
- POF . . . TAXI / DU PRESET
- PARKING BRAKE . . . Off
- XPDR . . . ON
- EXTERIOR LIGHTS . . . As required
- Brakes / NWS . . . Check
- Thrust Reversers (1ST flight) . . . Check
- Trim (3) . . . Set for takeoff
- FLAPS . . . Set for takeoff
- CPCS Pressure Profile . . . Flight
- CAI / WAI . . . As required
- AUTOBRAKE . . . As required
- RADAR Mode . . . WX
- Guidance Panel . . . Set / Check
- Glareshield Visors . . . As required
- Flight Observer Seat Position / Interior Doors . . . Check
- POF . . . TAKEOFF / DU PRESET
- Takeoff Briefing . . . Update / Perform
- PFD / SFD . . . Set for departure / Displayed
- VSPEEDS . . . Check
- Flight Controls (Copilot Sidestick) . . . Check
- APU BLEED AIR . . . OFF
3D AMM is a tool to provide additional situational awareness during ground operations and should not be used as the sole reference of the airport environment during taxi.
ABRUPT OR LARGE TILLER INPUTS AT GROUNDSPEEDS ABOVE 25 KNOTS SHOULD BE AVOIDED TO PREVENT OVERCONTROL. PEDAL STEERING IS THE RECOMMENDED MEANS FOR DIRECTIONAL CONTROL UNLESS CONDITIONS REQUIRE A SMALLER TURN RADIUS THAN THE PEDALS PROVIDE.
CONSIDER LIMITING T/R USE IF TAXI SURFACE IS DEGRADED OR CONTAMINATED TO PREVENT AIRCRAFT DAMAGE.
If a comparison of the pitch trim indications on DU3 and the Standby Flight Displays indicates a miscompare greater than 0.2, notify maintenance and do not dispatch.
WING ANTI-ICE SHALL BE SELECTED ON AT LEAST 3 MINUTES PRIOR TO SETTING TAKEOFF POWER. NORMAL SYSTEM OPERATION MUST BE VERIFIED PRIOR TO TAKEOFF.
During WAI operations, temperatures as high as 150°F may be observed prior to the system establishing a steady wing temperature. The WAI system maintains 130°F ±10°F during steady state operations.
The obvious: make sure V2 is posted on the guidance panel. The hidden secret: make note of VSE. If you lose an engine you will need to know what VSE is after you retract the flaps, and those numbers will disappear at 1,500' AGL.
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 1, August 31, 2018
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 1, Oct 1, 2018