There isn't much here other than the AFM procedure. I'll give this more thought when I get a chance.
Everything here is from the references shown below, with a few comments in an alternate color.
(1) Refer to 03-04-40, Emergency AC Bus Fault and AC / DC Reset.
(1) Affected GEN . . . OFF wait 5 sec, then ON
(2) AC / DC RESET . . . PRESS and RELEASE
(1) The procedure is complete.
(1) Affected GEN . . . OFF
(2) Operating GEN . . . Limit load to 100% by turning off non-essential equipment
(1) Altitude . . . Descend below 37,000 feet
(2) Refer to 03-03-10, APU Inflight Operation - Alternate Electrical Power Source.
(1) Airplane . . . Do not dispatch
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 4, August 29, 2019
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 3, July 15, 2019
Copyright 2019. Code 7700 LLC. All Rights Reserved.