Everything here is from the references shown below, with a few comments in an alternate color.
Brake pressure (200 PSI on ground / 500 PSI in flight) detected with no brake pedal or parking brake handle application.
(1) Flight . . . Continue until within the landing gear operating envelope
(2) When less than 20,000 feet and 225 KCAS:
Landing gear extension results in the brake control unit doing a built-in test.
(a) LANDING GEAR . . . DOWN
(1) Landing . . . Perform normal landing
(1) Affected Set of Brakes . . . Identify (INBD or OUTBD)
(2) Affected BRAKE CB / SSPCs . . . PULL and RESET
OUTBD BRAKE CTRL: CPOP D-3
INBD BRAKE CTRL: POP D-3
(1) Affected Brake CB / SSPCs . . . PULL
OUTBD BRAKE CTRL: POP D-3
INBD BRAKE CTRL: CPOP D-3
Landing distance and maximum landing weight due to brake energy limits will be affected.
(2) Landing Distance . . . Recalculate with a 1.65 factor
(3) Maximum Landing Weight . . . Recalculate with a 0.8 factor
(a) Refer to 05-11-20, Tire Speed and BKE Limited Maximum Landing Weight, Figure 5.
(4) Runway Select longest available with most favorable winds
(1) Reverse Thrust . . . Apply maximum
(2) Brakes . . . As required
(1) Airplane . . . Do not taxi
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 4, August 29, 2019
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 3, July 15, 2019
Copyright 2019. Code 7700 LLC. All Rights Reserved.