Everything here is from the references shown below, with a few comments in an alternate color.
The two fully charged nitrogen bottles (3000 psi at 21°C (70°F) are designed to provide only one extension of landing gear.
Nose Landing Gear and Indicated main landing gear not down and locked.
The two fully charged nitrogen bottles are designed to provide only one extension of landing gear.
(1) Retract gear and perform an all gear up landing.
(2) To retract the landing gear after extension via the EMER LDG GEAR Handle (if Left Hyd pressure is available):
(3) EMER LDG GEAR Handle . . . PUSH in
(4) Dump Valves (OHPTS/HYD) . . . RESET
(5) Dump Valve Indication . . . Verify transition from cyan to white
(6) LANDING GEAR . . . UP
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 4, August 29, 2019
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 3, July 15, 2019
Copyright 2019. Code 7700 LLC. All Rights Reserved.