Everything here is from the references shown below, with a few comments in an alternate color.
(1) Isolation Valve . . . Open (Depressed)
If the operating BAS displays abnormal indications, consider operation in a single ECS pack configuration to stabilize the BAS system.
(2) Two ECS Pack Operation . . . Monitor
(1) Altitude . . . Descend below 32,000 feet
(2) Airspeed . . . 0.85M maximum
(3) ECS Pack (Affected Engine) . . . OFF
(4) Isolation Valve . . . Closed (Out)
WAI MUST BE ACTIVATED AND REACH AN OPERATING TEMPERATURE GREATER THAN 100°F PRIOR TO ENTRY INTO ICING CONDITIONS.
(5) WAI . . . ON
(6) ECS System . . . Monitor
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 4, August 29, 2019
Gulfstream GVII-G500 Production Aircraft Systems, Revision 3, July 15, 2019
Copyright 2019. Code 7700 LLC. All Rights Reserved.